Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Gilchrist

Here's the latest photo shoot I did for my friend Kirstinna - she just had a beautiful little boy named Gilchrist Noble.  Although I felt a little out of sorts during the photo shoot (and found it a little harder than I'd thought it would be - it seemed I was low on creativity that day).  It also seemed like little Gilchrist was being disturbed from his rest and he wasn't too impressed about it... poor little guy.  He really was a good little boy considering the disturbances.


Anyway, I think there were a few good ones in the end.  One more thing.... Please pray for me in July... I was crazy enough to say yes when a couple in our church asked if I would take their wedding pictures.  The wedding will be outdoors so hopefully that helps me get some good pictures.  To be honest, I am a tiny bit nervous about it.  I'll just do the best I can ~ everyone has to start with their "first".  In the meantime, enjoy the pics of this precious baby boy!
















This rocking chair was Gilchrist's Great-Great-Grandma (Kristinna Indiana)'s chair so it has sentimental meaning.














Kristinna wanted to take a picture of Gilchrist in this fish net 
 (her family does commercial fishing as part of their living).











1 comment: