Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Deb's Maternity Pics


 
It's great having friends when you want to start a new adventure that is going to require a lot of "practice".  Deb has been a real great sport in letting me use her for a maternity model.  I think she made a lovely subject.  =)  I did make a few "oops's" on this project and learned a few things.  This photography stuff takes some practice, technical knowledge on how to use your camera & understanding light, and then some artistic ability to know what to capture.  Oh, and it also helps if you're good at making people feel comfortable in front of the camera.  Wow! My head is hurting.  I am a long ways from where I need to be to consider myself a bona fide "photographer" but I figure every photographer out there started from the bottom of the totem pole.  So here I am... at the bottom, climbing my way up.  Very slowly....... Maybe one day I'll come close to some of my heroes (like Sarah Neal - I love her pictures!)  Anyway, hope you enjoy this meager start to a photographer's career, one who doesn't make very much money. At least not yet.   =)
















**Sorry Deb, I had to include this one because I think your little smile/smurk is adorable.  Just trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment