Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The H. Children

It was truly a joy to take pictures of these 3 children for my "first" photo session in my home studio.  It was a learning experience and also a lot of fun.  Here are a few sneak peaks.




















There are more photos to edit (including some really cute pictures of the boys in their sailor outfits) and then it's on to the Maternity pictures I was priviledged to take for some good friends (the same day I took these).  Thanks for stopping by and being patient while I get my blog designed.  God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Good job Amber! They all look good!! Wish we lived closer so you could take Eloise's pictures! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kama! It's nice having supportive/encouraging sisters! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the new pictures that you added and I like that the pictures are bigger. :)

    ReplyDelete