Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The S. Family - September 2012

Okay... so I've been a little out of the photography scene for awhile but I got the priviledge of doing some family portraits for my dear friend and her family.  Here's a sneak peak of one we did of just the couple (for fun).  Wish me luck on editing and getting the family portrais ready (fingers crossed).


 
**I'd like to add - now that I live in the country, my high-speed has a very poor upload speed (not fair).  So, in order to get images uploaded I have to drastically down-size them which can affect the quality.  I hope you can use your imagination to picture these as crystal clear portraits.  =)  And if anyone has any suggestions for me on how I can fix this problem, please share! Have a nice day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment